Learning to Be a Show Dog

I took Prize and Magic to a training class this morning. Magic moved well on the leash.... Prize stood fairly still..... Now if I could somehow combine these qualities into one dog - I might have a good puppy to work with! Look at how well Prize stands by herself.... better than with me - for now. Oh, well, guess that's why they call it "training".

PS: The following morning, Stephanie sent me this photo of Magic ACTUALLY standing still....a brief moment in time, I assure you! Looks pretty darn good for a 4+ month old pup.

You might also like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Puppy News

I don't have any plans in the near future for any litters,
If you are looking for a puppy,people send me their litter announcements and I put that info on INFORMATION ON AVAILABLE LITTERS
How about a RESCUED RR? Lots of wonderful dogs pass through the various groups:
RRRI-national
RRUS-national
Etosha-Texas