The Gang

The other day I was talking on the phone and happened to say "The pups...blah, blah, blah" - and the person I was talking to said "YOU'VE got PUPPIES!"...all excited and stuff.

"Er, no", I said. "It's just I refer to all my dogs as the Pups 'cause they are all my fur kids, hence they are all puppies to me....even if their faces are gray. Yeah, they were disappointed, but they'll get over it..... Meanwhile, since I don't have any LITTLE puppies, I thought I'd post some photos I took this evening of my gang's sweet faces.


Magic waitin' and hopin' to go for another walk around the back.

Prize is looking all hopeful, too.

Magic looking all intense.... Hoping the squirrel might magically show up in his view.

Guy gazing off in the distance...

The gorgeous Sizzle - she graying, but she's still got a magnificent headpiece!

Sweet Ozzie....it's hard to get a good head shot of him because he's always standing right next to me hoping for a good butt rub, or ear rub, or any kind of rub...heck, he just likes petting.

You might also like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Puppy News

I don't have any plans in the near future for any litters,
If you are looking for a puppy,people send me their litter announcements and I put that info on INFORMATION ON AVAILABLE LITTERS
How about a RESCUED RR? Lots of wonderful dogs pass through the various groups:
RRRI-national
RRUS-national
Etosha-Texas