End Of The Year Donation

I’m posting on all my blogs in the hopes that you will learn of this fantastic group who work to help people in arid regions of Africa to care for their environment and to feed themselves.

The Edenland Foundation: http://edengardens.org/
Founded by a fellow Ridgeback owner’s family from Sweden.

Hoping you’ll join me in donating to this great cause. You can send money via PayPals to:: loverescueoperation@gmail.com

You might also like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Puppy News

I don't have any plans in the near future for any litters,
If you are looking for a puppy,people send me their litter announcements and I put that info on INFORMATION ON AVAILABLE LITTERS
How about a RESCUED RR? Lots of wonderful dogs pass through the various groups:
RRRI-national
RRUS-national
Etosha-Texas