Stacking and Snacking

Stephanie came and we took photos of the pups this morning. I put the stacked ones on the Kalahari News and Views blog, if you want to check them out.

I had to put these two here because of Ms Prize's expression. Here's Magic on the table being stacked, but Ms Piggy thought those tidbits were mighty fine and positioned herself where she can keep an eye on Stephanie's hand.

Love those folded paws, too.

Magic thought the tidbits were might fine too.. his tail is really swinging back and forth...Hm, hm, good!

You might also like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Puppy News

I don't have any plans in the near future for any litters,
If you are looking for a puppy,people send me their litter announcements and I put that info on INFORMATION ON AVAILABLE LITTERS
How about a RESCUED RR? Lots of wonderful dogs pass through the various groups:
RRRI-national
RRUS-national
Etosha-Texas