Snapshots of My Younger Ones

Both Guy and Magic had gotten mysterious scrapes and gouges on them a month or so ago. I finally figured out that it was from a broken branch in the Leyland Cypress tree they love to run around. I got my trusty lopers and cut that thing off. You can see the scar it's left on Guy's shoulder.

Magic always looks like he's so happy! I guess he is, he loves to go for a walk in the morning and evening so they can play and have a great time.

Prize strikes a pose... she looks good when that curly tail isn't up over her back! Nice long neck, square stance, nice angles, good fill in the brisket...

Magic really has relaxation down to an art.....and this is the way he likes to sleep. I've come into the room in the middle of the night and there's Magic - on his back, sprawled out and snoozing away.


It must be in the genes.... big brother, Guy, likes to sleep on his back, too.

You might also like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Puppy News

I don't have any plans in the near future for any litters,
If you are looking for a puppy,people send me their litter announcements and I put that info on INFORMATION ON AVAILABLE LITTERS
How about a RESCUED RR? Lots of wonderful dogs pass through the various groups:
RRRI-national
RRUS-national
Etosha-Texas