Rainy Day Doings

Yesterday, it rained on and off all day. During one particularly long storm with lots of thunder and lightening, I happened to look out the back and saw this hawk sitting up in the old snag. I had to photoshop it to make it brighter. Don't know what kind it is, but handsome bird regardless!

Looks rather falcon like, don't you think?? Might be a falcon for all I know..

The dogs were restless and wanted to go for a walk. They like to stand or sit in front of me and stare....as if I control the weather and if they stare long enough, I'll do something about that rain and we can all go outside! Well, at least somebody thinks I can work miracles. LOL!

Magic doing his version of a stare down...

You might also like:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Puppy News

I don't have any plans in the near future for any litters,
If you are looking for a puppy,people send me their litter announcements and I put that info on INFORMATION ON AVAILABLE LITTERS
How about a RESCUED RR? Lots of wonderful dogs pass through the various groups:
RRRI-national
RRUS-national
Etosha-Texas